My personalised LaTeX base configuration, required to build my LaTeX documents.
- open any directory you want to store this configuration
- clone this repository into it
- change path in base.tex to match your absolute path to this directory
- You must change the input path to the base.tex file in each of my .tex files!
- optional: change information in the custom directory
Create your own document
To create your own document with this configuration just add
to the top of your LaTeX document.
Use a predefined template by \addTemplate(template_name).
Many templates have configurable parts. These can be changed in the custom/template_name.tex file.
More information can be found in the wiki.